What we collect
We may collect the following information from you if you use this website to contact us or make a booking:
- Your name and title
- Contact information including email address
- Geographic information such as mailing address and postcode
- Credit card and payment information - please note, we do not store this data - it is sent directly to our credit card processing company
- Other information relevant to placing a booking on this website
What we do with the information we gather
The personal information you provide to us is used for the primary purpose of providing products and services that you request through this website. If you make an enquiry using this website we will respond using the return email address you supply. We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Sending periodical emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is transferred and stored in a secure manner. We have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of the information we collect online. Access to this information is restricted to authorized employees, agents and contractors of Hanmer Holiday Homes under strict requirements that the information remain secure and confidential.
Cookies are widely used on the Internet and most web browsers accept them automatically. You can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information by Hanmer Holiday Homes in the following ways:
- Use the tick box in the booking process to indicate that you do not wish to receive promotional emails from Hanmer Holiday Homes.
- If you have previously agreed to receive promotional emails from Hanmer Holiday Homes, you may change your mind at any time simply by contacting us.
- Hanmer Holiday Homes will not sell, distribute or disclose your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required to by law. We may use your personal details to send you information about third parties that we think you may find interesting but only if you indicate that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under The Privacy Act 1993. If you would like a copy of the information Hanmer Holiday Homes currently hold on you, please write to the address below. A small fee may be payable.
Hanmer Holiday Homes 2004 Ltd.
63 Conical Hill Road
Hanmer Springs 7334
If you believe that any of your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary corrections.
Privacy Contact Information
You may also phone 0800 130 782 / 03 315 7336 or write to the address above.